Welcome to St Peter's Field Broughton
Helping to maintain an Anglican presence in the Cartmel Valley and offering a warm welcome to those of all denominations and to all our visitors.
St Peter’s is a beautiful Paley and Austin church.
It was consecrated on St. Peter’s Day 1894 by the Bishop of Carlisle.
It was originally built as a Chapel of Ease to Cartmel Priory
and consecrated by the Bishop of Chester in June 1745.